Parade Line-Up Information
Christmas Parade Participants:
Thank you for participating in the 2019 Belleview/South Marion Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade. Our parade lines up on SE 110th Street and proceeds onto US Hwy. 441/301 south into downtown Belleview.
- Floats may arrive after 9AM, but must be in position and completely decorated by 11 AM. Riders on floats must be in the line-up no later than 12:30 PM.
- All participants are to be picked up at Lake Lillian in Belleview. Marching Units should instruct participants to park their vehicles at Lake Lillian and walk to their check in point on SE 110th Street.
- Check In as follows:
- Bands - The field on the corner of SE Stetson Rd and SE Lillian Cir.
- Marching Units - Walk to The Villages Health System on SE 110th St.
- Horse Units - Behind Chamber Building
- All Others - Please meet at Lake Lillian and walk to your Line-Up space.
- You may call the Chamber office at 245-2178 on Thursday, December 12th to get your Parade line-up number. Please give your line-up number to all of your participants prior to the day of the Parade.
- Articles may be handed out by people walking on the parade route, but nothing can be thrown or passed out from the floats.
- Your line-up number must be displayed on your entry in order to be judged. (You will be given a number to display before the Parade begins.)
- Entry numbers cannot be changed.
- Failure to enter other than from the suggested route may result in you being faced in the wrong direction or unable to turn corners because of other units already in place.
- Performing entries are to perform in front of the Chamber Building in order to be judged. Judges will be seated at the Chamber.
Have a great time and enjoy the Parade!
We hope these few rules will help the Parade move smoothly. By following these guidelines the Parade will be more enjoyable for everyone. If you have any questions, please call the Chamber at 352-245-2178.